Sunday, January 9, 2011

Achived A Few.







I was just reading my past blogs and I noticed my goals for December was for me to get weight watchers down, I am so glad I accomplished that. I feel like I really know what I am doing with weight watchers. I am of course still learning about everything but I get the concept now =).

My January goal is to loose 15 lbs by the end of the month! I am more then half the way there with this goal!! I am so stoked!

I was going through my 2010 pictures and came across this one(to the right) in my July 2010 folder. I look huge!!!!

I was reading another blog and she had put updated pictures of her, so I decided to do the same, I am going to put up updated pictures every 5 weeks. So with it being my 5th week, here is 5 weeks later, 10 lbs lighter =) (below)

No comments:

Post a Comment