Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 1: Of my life style change.

Dec 3rd 2010.

Alrighty.

Where to begin? This is Day 1 of my weight loss, I dont have a goal set yet or how I am going to do this, but I am determined to change things. I have done a lot of researching on the point system and my coworker has shared some things with me about weight watchers and I feel like if I do any kinda of diet this is going to be the best road to go down because I love food. I love love food.

I weighed myself just a few minutes ago, and I weigh in at 225.5 lbs. Ouchy.


So for the food that I eat today.

Breakfast: 2 eggs and 2 pieces of toast

Lunch: Broccoli Soup

Snack: Chicken & Cucumbers

Dinner: Salad

Snack: Chicken & Salsa.


Hopefully during my road to success I will have lots of encouragement from family, friends and people on here.

Until next time,
Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment