Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 2:

 Dec 4th 2010:

What I wonderful day!:)

Started out pretty quiet but kinda disappointed in myself in the end.

Me & my boyfriends family went to the Oregon Zoo Lights in Portland, we had a blast.

Now when it comes to my point tracking I did horrible.
I am aloud 30 points for the day. And ended the day with 34 points.

I am learning the points system so I should put myself down that much & we did go to a fast food restaurant when we went to Portland, but when eating there my mind was in "life changing" mood so I thought about what I thought would be healthier for me. Unfortunately after coming home, got online and looked up the cals and ect on what I eat it was 14 points for a Chicken Bowl that I had.

Any suggestions on when eating out?

Until next time,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment