Friday, December 10, 2010

Not Just Feeling It, Seeing It.

Not only am I seeing the weight loss on the scale but I am starting to feel the impact that my life style change is making! I am happier, feeling better, dont feel as bloated and my pants are fitting me much better :).


Today was the only day so far sense I have started this that I haven't done some kind of workout activity. Tomorrow me and misty are going dancing and that is a really good workout!

I am really grateful for my boss at work, she actually attends weight watcher meetings and she is getting the weight watcher starter kit for me:):) It comes with a book for when you go out to eat and how many points everything is. a calculator to figure out how many points a food product is and a 3 month journal to track my progress:):) cant wait to receive it!

Other news, I had a great conversation with an old friend this morning on the phone. We have planned a girls weekend right before new years eve:) I am super excited. I sure do miss her.

I keep seeing the commercial for "dance" for the wii, i really want it! It looks like it would be really fun for working out with at home on raining days :)

Ellie is 5 months old today!!! Our baby puppy is getting so big:)

I have 5 Christmas partys to attend in the next few weeks<3 I love the holidays! I will be sad when it all ends! 


I sent out my Christmas Cards yesterday so the close family and friends should be receiving theirs shortly:)



No comments:

Post a Comment