Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 5: goodbye for good!

Dec 7th 2010:

I am jumping for joy right now and I feel like I am on cloud 9!

First of all my new favorite snack is frozen sugar free chocolate pudding. DELISH!:) & its only 2 points:) Its helpful that its slow to eat because its frozen as well.

I find eating with the points so much easier vs. counting actual calories!

Also I have been more and more active during the day! I have been trying to run, dance, take my dog for a walk or even cleaning our bathroom floor on my hands and knees:)

To top everything off, at the beginning of this life style change I was getting discouraged because I didnt think it was going to work and felt like it wasnt working at all. Well I weighed myself and for this week I have lost 3.5 lbs:):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment